Can the SAHARAS Dispensers and Heating Cabinets be used all over the world?
How do SAHARAS Dispensers and Heating Cabinets work and operate?
– Scoop & Serve is a Heating Dispenser from which you manually fill the cups
– The Heating Cabinet holds cups that you fill manually and place on the shelves.
What are the dimensions of SAHARAS machinery?
– Heating Cabinet measures: 84h x 45d x 45w, weighs 26kg.
Is the machinery difficult to operate?
Do SAHARAS supply the machinery for free?
How many kilos of nuts does each machine hold?
What is the shelf-life for the Hot Nuts when in a Dispenser?
What is the shelf-life for SAHARAS Nuts?
In what quantities do you deliver the Nuts?
– Retail bags in Counter Display, 20 x 30g. per case, 1 case contains 8 counter displays, 1 pallet equals to 28 cases.
– Retail bags in bulk cases, 100 x 30g. per case, 1 pallet contains 56 cases.
What is the minimum order size I have to make?
– Retail bags, minimum 100,000 mini bags (co-production possible for smaller orders).
Production runs are min 100,000 mini bags, but we will work with distributors to spread this across as many as possible (including other countries). This means that we cannot be specific about the minimum order as this may vary.
Do I pay for the cups?
What are the nutritional facts on SAHARAS Nuts?
– Energy, 2227KJ
– Fat, 34.0g., of which saturates 8.0g.
– Carbohydrate 41,02g., of which sugars 4.6g.
– Fibre 4.1g.
– Protein 13.9g.
– Salt 4.1g.
How fast can I get my order?
How do I make my purchase?
What are the payment terms?
What is the Incoterms?
SAHARAS usually uses the Incoterms DAP (Delivered at Place) or DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). We tailor the best logistical solution for our business partners. Thus, the terms may vary.
If I become a SAHARAS distributor, what support do I get from SAHARAS?
Support includes working with you on marketing programs for specific key customers as well as sales support for sales staff.
We have an open dialogue with distributors and support from SAHARAS’ Head Office that is also available. Saharas representative will make a site visit to all the distributors at least once a year, and each distributor will have direct access to the same International Sales Manager that follows the distributor and is available at all time.
Are there other benefits, which SAHARAS offers their distributors?
Once you are a part of the SAHARAS Team, you will be promoted on our SAHARAS website landing page. We will support and advise you on how to promote SAHARAS on your own website as well.
Via SoMe, SAHARAS will support the brand and our business partners with all sorts of updates, including international SAHARAS events and local campaigns, sales activities, and even special events. That will be relevant for the distributors. Distributors will be able to have special events posted in their regions.
On these platforms, SAHARAS will, in cooperation with their distributors, do branding and increase the awareness of the distributor and SAHARAS to achieve sales growth for both parties.
SAHARAS arrange annually distributor meetings for the best practice learnings and mutual initiatives for business growth.
SAHARAS will also produce a branded landing page for distributors to use.
What will I get out of becoming a SAHARAS Distributor?
– You will become a part of an internationally tested, recognized and proven product concept.
– The SAHARAS Team will help and support the growth of your company.
– The SAHARAS Team will help you access market sectors you might not be in already. This increases the opportunities to do cross-selling and up-selling of the products.
– By adding SAHARAS to your business, you can achieve a gross margin of 33-40% or more. This, of course, depends on the types and the sizes of the venues you serve. SAHARAS are at your service, and can advise you on the most optimal and profitable customer portfolio benefitting your business the most.
Any particular requirements to become a SAHARAS distributor?
– Be foodservice approved
– Have a proven and sound financial record
– Have sufficient storage facilities
– Have the capability to handle/service light machinery
– Have distribution set up for efficient customer service
– And naturally, you must have engagement and commitment
What about allergens and food safety?
Where do customers typically buy SAHARAS Nuts?
Are SAHARAS products sold worldwide?
Can I use/download your new design material for my own sales and marketing activities?
How do I get started?
Who to contact related to specific issues?
Phone: + 45 98 10 91 22 or Write: email@example.com
Alternatively, via our contact link on www.saharas.com
For specific questions/issues regarding:
UK Business, Sales and Marketing:
UK Business Developer, Bruce Cooper, Bruce@saharas.com
Overall business strategic:
CEO, Claus J. Bjerregaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Int. Sales Manager, Kaare Korsbek, email@example.com
Logistic & Sourcing, including technical issues:
Supply Chain Manager, Hans Meinertz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders, invoicing, web shop and website: